Silver Lining Hat Inspiration
This hat is knit with one strand of a fingering weight yarn held together with one strand of a lace weight mohair/silk for a cozy, lightweight hat that is great for every day wear.
(Please note that the pattern is currently being test knit and therefore currently free. After revisions are made, the pattern will be available for sale.)
Below are just examples of color combinations you can do. Feel free to make your own combination!
Please purchase the yarns here!
Mini Marvelous Mohair | Scrumptious Sock
1. Beach Day | Hwy 101
2. Cotati Fog | Mustard Fields
3. Pretty in Pink | Rain On
4. Golden Gate | Cabernet
5. Cotati Fog | Drakes Bay
6. Rain On | Winter Lupine
7. Honey Mustard | Honey Mustard
8. Hwy 101 | Beach Day
9. Mendo Monday | Mendo Monday
10. Spicy Cali Girl | Redwoods
11. Pretty in Pink | Love Note
12. Plum Daddy | Plum Daddy
13. Fog Under the Bridge | A Toast to Yarn
14. Pretty in Pink | Apple Blossom
15. Cotati Fog | Cali Girl