Interested in an interactive, virtual knit-a-long? Join me in knitting a project using scraps or mini skeins! This is a great way to use up random skeins, or leftovers! Here are 3 pattern suggestions, however you're welcome to use any pattern!
1. Habitation Throw (fingering weight, but honestly you can use any weight!)
2. Leftover City Cowl (a great smaller project using fingering weight yarn)
3. Memory Blanket (DK, but again, any weight will work!)
There are two ways you can participate:
1. Follow our progress, and share yours on Instagram. Be sure to use the tags #FCSKAL and @fibercirclestudio
This option is FREE! Runs Dec 1 - 31.
2. In addition to the Instagram knit-a-long sharing, join us for weekly Zoom meetings to get tips as we go along, and share your progress in person! $10/session. 3 Fridays; Dec 4, 11 and 18 from 2 - 3pm.
A Zoom link will be sent prior to the first meeting.
What you'll need:
- Please purchase the pattern of your choice.
- Appropriate yarn and needles for the pattern you choose.
Please note that this IS NOT a class, but rather a social knit-a-long with guidance via Zoom!
Skill Requirements: Intermediate knitting. Confident knitting in the round, basic increase and decreasing.
Taught by: Alisha Reyes
Please visit our website for class & refund policies. By signing up, you acknowledge that you are aware of and agree to our policies. Thank you.