Fiber Circle Studio
Hike & Knit 2023
Hike & Knit 2023
Join us for a monthly hike in Northern California. Each month we'll be exploring a new place!
What to Expect
- Most hikes will be beginner to intermediate and we will hike at a medium pace.
- Most hikes will have some incline and be on dirt, or uneven ground. Make sure you're stable on your feet, with some endurance.
- Most hikes are approximately 2 hours, some longer, some shorter.
- All hikes are FREE, however some locations require a parking fee!
- Review the list to find out level and duration of the hike.
- We'll release the next quarter of hikes 2 months before the first hike.
What to Bring
A project of course!
Money for parking. Although most places accept a credit card nowadays, some don't, or some machines are down, so always bring cash! We recommend a $10 bill AND an assortment of $5's and $1's.
Snack or lunch
Sunhat or warm hat depending on weather.
Card in your backpack with an emergency contact list in case anything happens.
Any medications you may need (ie: for asthma, diabetes, etc).
How to Participate
- RSVP here on the website OR on our group Facebook page
- Stay tuned on the Facebook page for updates on weather, meeting locations, etc. Updates WILL NOT be sent here or by e-mail. If you don't have a facebook account, contact us separately so we can make sure to get you pertinent info.
- Let us know if you RSVP'd but can't make it so we don't wait for you.
- January 29 | Helen Putnam, Petaluma | Easy to Intermediate | 1.5 hours | 2 - 3 miles
- February 26 | Bear Valley, Pt Reyes | Intermediate | 3.5 hours (steep parts) | 4 - 5 miles
- March 26 | Suttonfield Lake, Glen Ellen | Easy to Intermediate | 1.5 hours | 2 - 3 miles
- April 23 | Sugarloaf Ridge, Kenwood | Easy to Intermediate | 1.5 hours (steep parts/stairs, but short distance) | 1 mile
These are simply local hikes that I am helping organize for like minded people to get outside and make friends! I am not a professional trail guide, and have no formal training with leading outdoor groups. Please come with the intention to simply enjoy company and nature.